CrazY Heroes CrazY Heroes

That final fantasy battle...

...is so sick dude! i love the fact that if you dont react fast enough you'll get hit... probably the best thing i've played in a long time, keep it up... and the other stuff! one word... WOW lol =D loved it!

Arkuni responds:

Weeee , it was also the most time consuming scene to make.

Surface Surface

Nice work!!

Thanks for voting, hybridspyda!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.18 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 8% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.60 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.2692 to 4.2733!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Meet John Meet John

I LOVED IT!

That was a great animation Troy, the music was perfect for the kind of mood it set. WELL DONE! =)

Troy-W responds:

thank you very much!

Blackman Dead Blackman Dead

nice animation

but i think you should have given credit to the author of that poem... in my english anthology that i used when i was in high shcool... his name is benjamin ...something... but good animation

Not *Another* Numa Parody Not *Another* Numa Parody

LMAO

BLOODY BRILL!!! LMAO!!!

Black and White town Black and White town

I like your style!

That was brill... i especially liked the adaptation of the newgrounds preloader, very nice. Keep it up =)

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

WOW!!!

This flash is brilliant... only one problem... lol, when mario has his solo the hand goes the wrong way... high pitch is up and low pitch is down... and you have done it the other way round...other than that its a great submission, well done! =)